In Cart Checkout

gluten-free-fast-food-optionsWhile no one’s claiming fast food is ideal, sometimes you need to eat on the run, whether you’re traveling, out with a crowd or just short on time.

You can get a safe gluten-free meal at the drive-through, but you’ll need to be extra careful, choose your restaurant well, and ask questions.

Here are my thoughts on 10 different fast food chains, from my own experience and from what I've heard from others who are gluten-free. Some you won't have in your neck of the woods, but most are well-recognized across the country.

Fast Food Options: Which Have the Best Gluten-Free Menus?

• Wendy’s has a gluten-free menu, including bunless burgers, salads, baked potatoes and chili. Some restaurants use a dedicated fryer for their fries, making them an option when you’re gluten-free. Ask your local Wendy’s to be sure that your fries are cross-contamination free.

• Hardees offers a low-carb style burger wrapped in a lettuce leaf, a breakfast bowl or salad for gluten-intolerant customers. Hardees does not use dedicated fryers, so skip the fries.

• In-and-Out Burger may be a regional chain, but it’s a favorite with lettuce-wrapped burgers and freshly cut fries. The fries are cooked in a dedicated fryer, so they’re a safe indulgence.

• Chick-Fil-A has a number of gluten-free options and one of the largest gluten-free fast food menus on the market, including a gluten-free kids’ meal with grilled nuggets, blended applesauce and a drink. The grilled chicken, grilled chicken salads and, typically, the waffle fries are safe bets.

• Dunkin Donuts is the most recent to launch gluten-free options with their gluten-free muffins and donuts in select locations in Boston and Miami. Here's the latest on Dunkin Donuts' gluten-free plans...

Other Safe Alternatives with Gluten-Free Menus

• Sonic, Burger King and Arby’s all offer gluten-free meats. Have your sandwich made without a bun and skip chicken dishes and fried sides. Pair your bunless burger with a side salad, shake or hit up the kids menu for applesauce or fresh fruit.

• Many of Subway’s salads are gluten-free or can be made gluten-free. Ask that the server change his or her gloves and use fresh bins of food to reduce cross-contamination. A few Subway restaurants are testing the gluten-free market with gluten-free buns and have provided additional employee training in gluten sensitivity. This got started last year in Dallas, Portland and a few other cities to see if customers would actually buy a gluten-free sandwich. Evidently, the test was a success because Subway has just announced that they will be offering gluten-free sandwiches at all Subway locations in the state of Oregon!

Which Fast Food Options to Stay Away From

• McDonald's offers no safe options for a gluten-free lunch on the go. Even a bunless burger isn’t necessarily safe here. A side salad, without chicken, or ice cream is the safest choice if all else fails.

• Taco Bell looks like it ought to be a pretty good choice. Looks can be deceiving. The only gluten-free option at Taco Bell is their new Cantina Bowl. Other than that, there's not much else for you.

Keep in mind that cross-contamination is always a risk and you must assume that the employees know nothing about celiac disease and gluten intolerance. Step inside and keep an eye on your meal prep for extra safety, until you’re familiar with the policies at your favorite drive-through. Take the time to politely educate the manager and you may find that you can safely enjoy an on-the-go meal in the future.

As a side note, if you're not a big fan of fast food but need to eat lunch quickly, there are gluten-free food trucks popping up in a number of cities. These could be a nice option if you're in the right place at the right time!

gluten-free-fast-food-guide

Facebook!Twitter

Comments

+2 # Gail Mollencopf 2012-02-15 23:14
This was great thanks!!!!!

+3 # jayneg53 2012-02-16 14:25
Quoting Gail Mollencopf:
This was great thanks!!!!!

Wonderful information!! I have found Wendy's to be the most helpful!! No questions asked whn I order just a grilled chicken and they don't charge for the bun !! Plus for those of us that are also lactose intolerant, their fries are not coated in a milk product like other places !!

+6 # Michelle 2012-02-20 19:39
Thank you jayneg, I did not know that about the fries! I have casein issues so that is helpful to me!

+2 # Wally 2012-12-31 18:59
Great info! Also Five Guys burgers is GF as well as their fries. They use real potatoes and are very happy to change gloves prior to preparing your lettuce burger. Most of the time they ask me if I have allergies since I order a bunless burger. To date they do not fry anything but FF in their fryers and they use peanut oil.

+6 # Carol Rainsford 2012-02-18 13:11
JUST A NOTE - re: MCDONALDS FRENCH FRIES - THEY ARE NOT - REPEAT NOT SAFE TO EAT NO MATTER HOW THEY ARE COOKED. BECAUSE they have WHEAT IN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are not potatoes - they are RECONSTITUTED - which means powdered potatoes with all manner of added ingredients which includes WHEAT.
It took me a while to to figure this out 15 years ago when I was first diagnosed with Celiac. Every time I ate McDonalds fries I got a sore throat and didn't feel well.

+7 # Joanne 2012-06-05 12:41
Same goes for the breakfast menu, the eggs are not real ( egg subistute) unless it's the single. The hashbrown not safe. I got the scoots for days after that meal. Love the info.

+2 # rachel 2013-02-03 17:28
My husband works at the factory that makes McDonald's fries and they absolutely ARE real potatoes. They have zero wheat in the recipe as they have no batter. However, the machinery, while "cleaned" is not certified gluten free cleaned, and cross contamination can happen for those who are sensitive, as every other fry they make for other fast food chains does have a wheat batter. But if you are only mildly sensitive to gluten, McDonald's should be fine. Of course ALL fries are fried in inflammatory vegetable oils and could weaken your immune system and give you a sore throat. I just wanted to correct your original charge. They ARE real potatoes with no wheat deliberately added.

+1 # Kate 2013-04-19 10:56
Mc D's fries also have milk coating to get them the lovely color they are, so beware!

+2 # Brandie B 2014-01-03 15:48
Dont post they are safe if you dont know the facts!! This is directly from McDonalds website!! the Fries and hashbrowns are made of a mixture that contain wheat!! NOT SAFE!

FRENCH FRIES:
Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Natural Beef Flavor [Wheat and Milk Derivatives]*, Citric Acid
[Preservative]), Dextrose, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate (Maintain Color), Salt. Prepared in Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil, Corn Oil, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean
Oil with TBHQ and Citric Acid added to preserve freshness), Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an antifoaming agent.
CONTAINS: WHEAT AND MILK.
*Natural beef flavor contains hydrolyzed wheat and hydrolyzed milk as starting ingredients.

HASHBROWNS ARE THE SAME RECIPE!!

0 # Rhiannon 2013-03-28 19:51
It's not the fries themselves, but the oil they flash fry them in before hand that has wheat in it. Supposedly this does not affect a lot of people. Choose at your own risk!

+1 # Barb 2013-01-30 07:57
i went to chipotle and told them i needed gluten free. the guy immediately changed his gloves without me asking...and responded as though he'd been trained for this request..then i put together a salad that i hoped was all GF. brown rice..steak..black beans..tomatoes..sour cream..it was wonderful!! anyone know anything official about chipotle?

+2 # Pamela 2013-03-16 19:49
They are very gluten free friendly. Their website has all the details under allergens

+4 # Rebecca Mecham Bagle 2012-02-15 23:14
Actually, SOME Mcdonalds DO separate their oil. You have to ask at each location as it varies. Most Burgervilles (a NW chain) separate thier oil as well, but always ask. Also, the Nacho cheese at Taco Bell is NOT gluten free the last time I checked. It has thickeners that contain gluten. The ONLY item known to be gluten free at Taco Bell is the Tostada because it has no meat (the seasoning has gluten) and no nacho cheese sauce either. My son and husband LOVE the Subway GF menu. My little guy was so excited when our local Subway finally got the GF menu.

+6 # Nathan 2012-02-16 09:39
Stay away from McDonald's fries. This is directly from McDonald's website:

French Fries:
Potatoes, vegetable oil (canola oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, natural beef flavor [wheat and milk derivatives]*, citric acid [preservative]), dextrose, sodium acid pyrophosphate (maintain color), salt. Prepared in vegetable oil (Canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to
preserve freshness). Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an antifoaming agent.
CONTAINS: WHEAT AND MILK

+2 # Luci 2012-10-02 12:39
Rebecca, where do you live? I'm in western Florida and so far our subways are not promoting GF menus.

+1 # Dan 2012-12-21 19:04
I've reviewed the cheese sauce ingredients at Taco Bell and followed up w/ one of their food scientists at their corporate headquarters. I can find no source of gluten in the Taco Bell cheese sauce.
I've asked at a couple of Mcdonalds and managers don't know anything about gluten intolerance let alone separating oils. Again a call to corporate verifies this. As a matter of fact, something as libelous as risking gluten contamination of customers would prevent doing it casually.
McDonalds says they would never implement a store by store gluten free program.
I think you were more concerned with contradicting this article than providing any new info.

+2 # Jenn Whaley 2012-02-16 09:37
Even though McDonalds has dedicated fryers for their fries - their fries contain wheat as they are basted in a wheat based beef broth and flash frozen. :( - Jimmy Johns unwiches are gluten free as well as all of their meats - they are very happy to change gloves and take the meat from a non bread cutting area as long as you tell them you are intolerant to Gluten. I always get the refried beans at Taco bell - they seem to be the safest.

0 # Amy 2012-11-01 13:43
Jimmy John's provolone has gluten! They went thru that whole routine of changing gloves and cutting board, only to serve me gluten. I've been told to say no cheese, but they have the ingredients pre-assembled so will be cross-contaminated.

0 # keith carlson 2013-04-10 13:13
I eat the bean tostados with lettuce and tomato ONLY at TACO BELL,no red sauce added. Have been eating them for yrs. Especially on the road.Heard their nachos are gluten-free. Have not tried them...chips and cheese I LIVED ON with no problems.

+1 # Renee Solano 2012-02-16 09:48
The last time I checked, the only thing safe on taco bell's menu was the pintos and cheese, the nachos were not gluten free. Did this change recently? As far as McDonald's, debates abount as to whether or not the fries are safe. Regarding Wendy's, I have not seen one yet with a dedicated fryer for fries but I haven't been all over the country so I'm sure there are some out there.

I can't wait for Subway to have Gluten Free option everywhere. They are one of the companies that are doing things right, making sure their employees are well trained in avoiding cross contamination.

+1 # Bobbinson 2012-11-03 00:00
The tostada, rice and pintos are the "safe" options on the menu. The Cantina Bowl is safe as well. There are a few menu items you can change around to make them safe (the chicken salad without the bowl or red strips or something like that).

I do take the risk and order the nachos sometimes. The problem with the nachos is that they aren't cooked in a dedicated fryer. So far I haven't had any trouble, but it might be because I'm going to a campus Taco Bell and not a real one (which might be frying up new batches of cinnamon twists all the time rather than just frying up a certain amount for the day).

+3 # Kenton 2012-02-16 10:05
Mcdonalds restaraunts in Canada use seperate oil for their fries and they are safe.

+2 # Joanne 2012-06-05 12:44
I'm from canada, no they are not safe, ask for the ingreadient list. FYI the hasbrowns are not safe either.

+3 # Darla 2012-08-14 01:34
Quoting Joanne:

actually they are safe i have had them haul up the whole box of frozen fries so i culd read the ingrediant list and they were fine

+3 # Mir 2012-02-16 10:35
yes canadian mcdonalds do have gluten free fries , when i first inquired the manager pulled out the ingredint lists , hasbrowns were safe too and thier fryer for fries is seperate and dedicated . My son has wheat allergy , other children celiac , no tummy aches so far or hives . Not that we eat it much . But its a fun treat while on the go .

+6 # meatslayer 2012-02-16 12:31
I would never leave fast food as my only option, I always have a variety of energy / meal replacement bars at the ready. (Vega bars=first choice)

Fast food is like a plague slowly killing people.

0 # MakeMineCadburys 2012-02-16 13:32
Well written article. Thank you for the information!

+3 # Judy Enderle 2012-02-16 13:40
I have found that eating at Qdoba or Chipotle are the best fast food places to eat. It's mexican but a much healthier gluten free option. The guess work is taken out as long as you stay away from the tortilla wrap. However, you can't have the chips at Qdoba but you can at Chipotle. I have been told to stay away from Subway- too much bread cutting causing particles of gluten to go all over.

+1 # Kurly 2012-02-16 17:30
Thanks for the post! I am always looking for where can I eat when I am out and on the go! Headed to Atlantic City for a conference and horified that won't be able to eat for the 5 days. I did call the hotel and made sure that my room had a refrigerator so at least I could bring my own food and keep it there!

+1 # Joanne 2012-06-05 12:47
check out the gluten free checklist. Free site and has a list of places to eat in every area, plus menu's. That's what I do before I go anywhere.

+1 # Pam Goldfarb 2012-02-16 18:45
Thankyou so much please keep going and try to do all drivethrus

+2 # Bill Tarin 2012-02-16 20:39
Thanks for the article. It is good to know about the different fast food places. As for the one comment about killing people, that depends on how much and how often you eat that kind of food. I do it about once every 2-3 months. I was surprised to hear about Taco Bell since I thought it would be relatively safe. I always get the hard tacos and the beans with cheese, but again, that is about once every 2-3 months. My son, a celiac, takes his kids to McDonalds and gets the burger with no bun for him and one of his boys who is also celiac. I guess he is not aware of the problem there. He does like to go a lot to Chinese fast-food places in the Denver area that have gluten-free menus and has done well there. A fast-food chain here that has good wraps is Jimmy John's. I have watched them make the wrap, and it seems like they do a good job. My son recommended that place.

0 # Kathy 2012-02-17 09:10
Thank you so much for the information. Traveling has really been hard for me. Sometimes I need just a small quick lunch and we did not know where to stop. This is wonderful to know. Thank you so much.

0 # Mohammad Alyatama 2012-02-17 09:11
Great and informative article , thank you :)

+1 # Jac H 2012-02-17 11:44
Mr. Librach,
After reading your Bio on this website, I am surprised by the information provided in this blog. I found many non-facts in your blog. A simple check of these corporate websites would clarify your "facts." This is another example of how gluten free myths abound on the internet. I am now an unsubscriber to your blog.

+2 # SR 2012-02-25 14:38
Rather than merely saying there are errors, it would be much more helpful to state what the errors are and back it up with some evidence/support. By the way--the company websites do not always reveal all they should nor are they always completely truthful regarding what is in the food or its preparation.

Quoting Jac H:
Mr. Librach,

0 # Jac H 2012-02-29 18:03
Taco bell specifically shows items that have gluten. They even suggest a gluten free menu choice at the bottom of this page link, which is a tostada.

+3 # Jac H 2012-02-29 18:12
Arby's website:arbys.com/food/allergens-sensitivities.pdf

Chopped Farm House Chicken Salad - Roasted is gluten free as shown on this link.

0 # Jac H 2012-02-29 18:14
Please identify the sources you used to write this article and identify which foods were "safe" for us dining gluten free.

0 # Steph H 2012-02-17 17:31
I would say Chipotle is the safest :) Ask them to change their gloves and you're good to go! I thought McDonalds fries were gluten free, in fact, I would swear they WERE a year or two ago. I ate them with no apparent issues...is this a recent change by them or did my body just not react to them? I did indeed look them up....contains wheat and milk...along with the hashbrowns which I thought were also safe.

+1 # Jen 2012-02-17 18:34
Wendy's has REMOVED their new natural cut sea salt fries from their gluten free menu. They are no longer safe!

+5 # Barb 2012-02-17 20:34
I'm not sure what your symptoms are if you get glutened, but mine are horrific and I won't eat any fast food. The kids who work there are more interested in their social life than ensuring they follow safety rules. I would never suggest anyone who is gluten intolerant or Celiac eat at a fast food restaurant.

0 # DORA MACDONALD 2012-02-19 06:37
THANKS SO GREAT TO KNOW .MY SYMPTOMS GET PRETTY BAD SO I HAVE TO BE REALLU CAREFUL .

+1 # Ilea 2012-02-22 01:17
Carls Jr has a dedicated low-carb burger and they will make any sandwich/burger item low-carb style if requested/asked. (their low-carb style is wrapped in a lot of lettuce, it really helps curb the hunger you'd normally have from a burger with no bun or extra lettuce at most places I've been to. And they wrap the lettuce in paper very well which makes it easy to eat it like a normal ham/cheeseburger.)

0 # Angela 2012-03-21 20:41
Be careful at Jimmy John's - their Provolone cheese is NOT gluten-free. I learned the hard way. ):

+2 # ShellyBean 2012-06-04 00:33
Hi there,

I also wanted to add regarding Jimmy John's, please be careful of their roast beef meat. It is not glute free, as well as the provolone as another blogger had just written. I also agree that people with gluten intolerences should probably be steering clear away from McDonald's.. I realize it's difficult for people to accept they may not ever be able to eat the food there, but it's just reality & we celiacs need to face it. Besides, that particular establishment is killing us slowly but surely. ....Be well everyone

0 # Mary 2012-10-29 12:42
Thanks, Shelly! I thought it was crumbs that was getting me sick from Jimmy John's but apparently it's the roast beef and the provolone. Can I ask where you found that info? I couldn't find it on their regular website but maybe it's buried somewhere - or on the parent company's site. Ugh....so much for that favorite....

Thanks!

0 # Joanne 2012-06-05 12:53
I understand this article as a "what to do when you have no options" acept starve. So yes, aviod fast food. I do, but what if your stuck and need the info to get you through the situation.I was stuck at an air port, 8 hours with just fast food options. Would have loved to know this info.

0 # Laura Anies 2012-07-18 22:48
Gluten free at McDonald is ideal for eating for Celiacs and for people who want to be Gluten free

0 # Jim Holland 2012-07-31 19:00
The Gluten Free Guide to Fast Food Restaurants has gluten free menu listings for over 42 international an domestic fast food restaurants. It's been pretty helpful when eating out, but I always make sure that the fast food workers limit cross contamination. Chick Fil A is very careful when it comes to gluten free allergies.

Anyways, you can find the book on Amazon.com as well as RealAdamBryan.com/GlutenFree

0 # Dep. C 2012-08-07 13:45
HArdees and wendys both do good. Outback steakhouse is the best ive seen so far, dedicated trained staff, fryers, and cooking stations just for gluten free. Chipotle Mexican Grill they wash hands and use corn tortillas or make bowls.

+1 # Charissa 2012-08-07 19:08
I just ate at Taco Bell (in a hurry)...they assured me the nachos w/o the beef were gluten free... Now i'm bloated right up w/horrible pains... Never again... So its either the beans or the cheese?? Im so sensitive, & its true that so many people dont know what they are talking about, or dont change gloves, etc!

0 # Sas 2012-09-11 07:47
In a moment of overwhelming hunger, I've had the pinto beans and rice without problems at Taco Bell. Their website also states that it doesn't contain gluten, however, cross-contamination is always an issue!!

+1 # Melisa 2012-09-12 11:22
The shakes at Sonic are not really safe because they also make malts in the same machine and don't clean them between orders. I got very sick fro a pineapple shake, which was listed as gluten free, and I'm sure this is why. I had no food with it, so I know it was from the shake.

The only fast food I eat is the unwich at Jimmy John's (no beef). I emailed them to ask which meats were gluten free and they were very prompt providing me with a list.

0 # Melisa 2012-09-12 11:24
Just wanted to add that Jimmy John's changes gloves and makes my unwich on a piece of paper instead of the counter, and provides mayo packets because the knives are contaminated by the bread.

0 # jim 2012-09-14 11:58
the skinniest people are at chipotle...the fatest are at FudRuckers...excepte for the little football players who come after their games

+1 # You Glootie 2012-09-20 12:09
Dedicated fryer? LOL! What? Does the gluten magically dissolve into the oil? LOL! Are you "glooties" really this stupid? Apparently you are.

0 # You Glootie 2012-09-20 12:10
And a 10mg crumb of breading is not going to kill you glooties, either. LOL!

+5 # Dana 2012-09-20 19:16
I'm sorry Glootie for your ignorance. But yes - if I eat anything in a fryer that has cooked anything with gluten I get extremely sick! And yes, those of us who are extremely sensitive to gluten do get very sick from a mere crumb! Please, count your blessings that you are not in that league with us, but also please don't be nasty and ignorantly judgmental towards us. Also please know that if you are celiac, you are doing your body harm by giving it gluten no matter what the amount and whether or not you have side effects. Do your homework!

+3 # Andy 2012-10-09 11:50
Wendy's GF menu on the web (checked today) site no longer lists chili and have a disclaimer that the fries are cooked with breaded chicken products. Sad. It was a good choice.

0 # Kotsu 2012-12-20 19:12
Watch out for carageenan in the imitation butters, ice cream products, and sour creams. A G.I. doc warned me about carageenan (which is made from a seaweed) as being particularly bad for IBD patients. Sure enough, I accidentally started eating it in frozen coconut milk "ice cream" and my ulcerative colitis got symptomatic again... and kept getting worse until I discovered the culprit. Got off of it and am finally back to symptom-free.

+1 # Cindy 2012-12-27 11:44
The Wendy's GF menu has the chili back on it again. (Dated Nov 2012)

0 # Bill Tarin 2012-12-27 20:55
Lots of comments on these fast food places. There are others well known, but not mentioned. Burger King is one such place which, and in my mind, has great real food compared to McDonald, which tastes awful and artificial. Any comments on Burger King? I have not eaten there since I was diagnosed 4 years ago.

0 # Janette 2012-12-28 02:09
I carry gluten free bread and most cafes are willing to make a sandwich while traveling. 'Paddock to Pantry' at Scone,NSW are very careful and helpful. Also carry gluten free bread.

0 # Laura 2012-12-28 09:50
My son is Celiac and highly susceptible to cross contanimation. If we get fast food he eats from McDonalds the most. He gets the plain grilled chicken breast with the fries and has for the last year with no problems. We've eaten at McDonald's in the St. Louis, MO area, Joplin, MO, OK and TX with no problem.

0 # E.S. 2013-01-19 03:05
Dallas area no longer offers the gf options at Subway. I dont know if that is everywhere but my family was really disappointed. That was a great life saver more than once for us.

0 # koolpete 2013-01-29 14:41
Here are some gluten free Taco Bell options:

* Tostada with Chicken
* Express Taco Salad (Chicken or Steak instead of Beef, no tortilla strips)
* Fiesta Taco Salad (Chicken or Steak instead of Beef, no shell, no tortilla strips)

0 # Joyce 2013-02-06 08:43
I eat at Taco Bell frequently. The big culprit in most of their dishes is the ground beef as the seasoning has wheat. I get crunchy tacos made with chicken, salads made with steak (no fried tortilla bowl) chips and cheese, nachos made with steak and have no problems with any of these items. As noted cross contamination can me an issue, but the steak and chicken seem to be fine if you use the the corn taco shell.

0 # Karen 2013-02-07 12:54
Chick-Fil-A has very few gluten free items in Springfield, MO. Plus their staff have no idea what Celiac or gluten free is. Ate Qdoba Mexican Grill in Springfield, MO & got a gluten free meal except I got sick from the gluten. Best restaurant for gluten free food is Muscle Man Grill in Springfield. Have never been sick there.

0 # Kari 2013-04-06 18:03
I have gotten sick from Qdoba too...I think it was the drippy, gluten-containing BBQ sauce that they had in the very BACK of the steam table that has to come across 2 other rows of ingredients to make it to someone's burrito.

+1 # PrariChix 2013-03-18 07:47
I am highly sensitive to gluten (and very healthy since my villi have healed!). Every item on Chick-Fil-A menu in Fairfax, VA contains autolyzed yeast extract -- a NO-NO for GF. Even the all-meat, bunless burgers at Fuddrucker's give me an autoimmune response -- grill must be contaminated. Usually do not eat fast food AT ALL. If I'm really hungry and don't have a GF bar with me I stop at a grocery store & buy a piece of fruit & a safe jar of peanut butter. On Friday I was out shopping but didn't want to take time for a sit-down meal; stopped at Trader Joe's and bought a loaf of GF Udi's bread, healthy ham, and sliced goat cheese (casein in cow's milk also gives me an autoimmune response, although attacks different tissue than gluten): made the best sandwich I've had in years!

0 # Kay L 2013-04-02 09:18
I saw a lot of answers that fast-food shakes were OK for celiacs. Our dietican says no. That they contain Malt or Maltodextrin. Can anyone tell me definatively wether Shakes or Soft Serve Ice Cream are a YES/NO? We are new to GF eating and trying to tell an 18yr old boy he can't have anything fast food is making me crazy!

0 # Teir 2013-04-26 18:54
Lololololoolololollolololollooloollloloolollololoo loloolilooloololoolloolololoolololoolololoolololol oololololoolollollololooloolooloolloloollololollll koooololloloollollololooolroooolooooloolololololol oooolooloollolooo.ooloolloloooollloooooooooolllolololollo.loloolollollollo,lloloolololoo.loloololoooololloollloooloololoololooololooloololl olloo

0 # Cate S 2013-10-23 14:40
Just had a great lunch at Thai Express. When I asked about gluten free options they pointed out the Stir Fry, Pad Thai, and Pad Sew, and stated that they could make these fresh items with gluten free soy sauce! Wonderful! They do post a sign stating that there might be cross contamination, so purists beware!

0 # Andy 2013-10-23 15:13
Red Robin is our new fave. GF buns and GF fries. They *allergy alert* your ticket and usually the manager brings the GF order separate from the other burgers at the table. Yummmm.

+1 # Gwen 2013-10-24 17:46
Chipolte Mexican food can be gluten, dairy and vegetarian. The brown rice bowls are great for adding only what you want. De-lish and filling!

0 # Nan 2013-11-08 21:53
Thanks for the good info! For those of you curious about carrageenan, it is in many dairy products. It is an excitotoxin like MSG. It affects the brain and may make you feel bad in other ways. You can avoid it- be a label reader. Go for high end ice creams like HaggenDaz.

0 # Cathleen 2013-11-26 07:52
I just posted this to the FB page of the Gluten Intolerance Group of Charlottesville. Thanks for the information and the great product!

0 # stephanieD 2014-01-31 23:00
Some hardees restaurants do have dedicated fryers; as a matter of fact all of the hardees in my area have separate fryers. As always double check and check allergen menus often because they can change

0 # apfbnzttji 2014-02-03 16:34
wruuydfmjbdu, rampyikxgo , zbzobnbmpt: http://www.ghdiyeuved.com/, http://www.gazzgkkujw.com/ rampyikxgo

0 # Carla 2014-04-19 19:30
Penn Station Sub shops fries only French fries in their fryers. And, they are made from real potatoes cut fresh daily. CUDOS! plus you can get a salad for any of the sandwiches. Not crazy about the salads, but the fries rock!

Security code
Refresh

Get our free eBook

Fast Food Guide form - /fastfood
Please provide a valid email address.

support@celiact.com

Eagle Therapeutics LLC
32 G St, Suite 1
Boston, MA 02127

Privacy Policy | Site Map

© 2014 Eagle Therapeutics.
All Rights Reserved.